Wednesday, June 15, 2005

anyone whose goal is something higher must expect someday to suffer vertigo. What is vertigo? Fear of falling?!!! Then why do we feel it even when the observation tower comes equipped with a sturdy handrail?! NO! Vertigo is the voice of emptiness below us which tempts and lures us, it is the desire to fall, against which, terrified we defend ourselves
recently I have recognized some instants of the minimized form of my theses in my daily life. Whenever I have to obey an order disagreeable to my fine sentiments I may fall dawn as I walk in the street and injure my knees or teeter even for several days, or at least drop objects as if I am dead drunk. I can remember each time I felt defendless in grip of an insuperable opposition I lived in a constant state of vertigo, however I deny it, I like to claim that I'm strong enough, I like to think I am so willed but "pick me up" is the message of aperson who keeps falling and I keep trying to hush it



Comments: Post a Comment

Archive