Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Did you know that you may have orgasm in the most irrelevant moment? It was the first time that I experienced it
I don't know if it has anything to do with the situation or not, but here is what happened
I somehow knew what was going on.... after all I'm not 16 anymore and I DO know him much better than what he thinks, but I was ok, still I cannot say I'm totally fine, but, let say I didn't mind, I just wanted to be respected enough to be told , I wouldn't have done anything more than what I did, may be even less.... welll.... maybe it's my fault that they had to tell me lies
Anyway, I called and finally I was told
when I closed the door, when I went upstairs, I felt relax, calm as a dead, and I didn't know why, I expected myself to be upset but....and suddenly it happened....god... I was trembling....my pounding heart was about to come out.... and it was one of the best orgasm I've ever had.... I have no idea how it happened



Comments: Post a Comment

Archive