Thursday, January 05, 2006

I remember I have been writting it before, well.... it's not my fault if I still think the same, and here is the thought
you don't have to like everybody, in fact there may be lots of people that you don't like them, but you don't hate them!!! you feel that you hate somebody exactly when you assume they have sort of power (obviously more than you) that you are afraid they may use it against you, otherwise what can bother you that much that make you hate them... unfortunately it is a fact that when women feel jealous they think they hate the one they are jealous of, However they could simply not like that person!!!
Of course there are some other reasons for hating somebody, for an instant tonight I hate myself merely because I have just added another person to my list! why should I be so fragile?!!! ah, It makes me hate myself!



Comments: Post a Comment

Archive