Sunday, February 19, 2006

i can't....i don't know why, but i just can't stop crying... maybe i'm so drunk...i just hated it......one wild night out?....i don't think it's of my type, i don't think i'll go for that ever again! just girls out? ok... i felt like a bitch and i hated it..... in the taxi she said "let see who'll win" ... what?.... i said you don't want to compete with me ....oh my god.... i didn't know that i don't want to go through that game ... i just didn't know that i don't want it anymore.... i just hated it...so what?...obviously i can win..i've never lost this game, though, i will never ever go clubing anymore...and the worst thing happened when i was about to explode from too much attention (humiliation from now on!!! )... in the toilet, when i was crying and feeling miserable, when i was looking in the mirrore having a requiem for the remaining of my proud and dignity, that lady asked me if i wanted a man for tonight and thank god i didn't have a knife.... any weapon .... i could have killed her right there, she told me something nice and i just wanted to punch her on her face....why should i be there? for what? it's just lower that my dignity.... i hated it


Comments: Post a Comment

Archive