Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pardon the way that I stare.It's holding me and morphing me at the same time and forcing me to strive.I don't know when to talk, I don't know when to touch.I feel like a newborn, kicking and screeming, my emotional outlet is consuming the better part of me and you don't see me because I don't have much to say.I'm beautiful, that's for sure. I am lovely, but that's not for sure. I know how to hurt, I know how to kill,I know how to respect and certainly I do know how to love. I know what to show but I don't know how to conceal.Sometimes I feel misunderstood but I can't prove anything and I don't see any point in that, And sometimes I'm struggling to convince you that I'm right,but who really cares?I should stop it once. Should I dress in white and search the sea? As I always wished to be - one with the waves!I know it sounds stupid, childish and pathetic, but I wish tomorrow somebody else than me celebrates my life, and appreciates where I am and how I am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Archive