Tuesday, March 28, 2006

If yesterday you would have asked me if I will talk to a psychoanalyst my answer would be definitly not! my answer is still the same however I did! he tried to convince me that it's not always good to pin the blame on myself! He admitted that I have perfect self-awerness!!!! but is it any good achievement at all? so what, suppose not, who'd lose more than me?! I'm consciously honest with myself for sake of me!!!not for sake of honesty!!! he did nothing but charactrizing me without being asked for, he entraped me, if I knew he would analys my every single comment I would never talk to him,I don't want to listen to any of his words, but even just taking my own words, after all I feel miserable now, first for wasting my time on descovering how shallow my happiness are, and then for denying myself by admitting the fact that only those people deserve being cared who pay back the competetive amount of attention! and this is denying myself because I don't believe in that! I do care anyway ! and you can tell me that I'm wasting my time! well... I have already waisted a lot, let's go back to study



Comments: Post a Comment

Archive