Friday, December 01, 2006

I am back!
I'm so glad that I'm back on the track once again....it feels so like me: wandering around, playing in ten different roles, happy with myself and getting lost to dreams...and of course writing for me and to me once again
I wish I could write in Farsi, but now, I am just too stoned to be bothered with instulling the fonts...there is an old saying that "kune goshaado dele por hasrat" and that's the story now
Such a perfect day! Waking up like shit, regretting for the night before, I may confess I merely wanted to see the rest of the day, but after about a 2-hour-coffee session with Adam and talking about almost everything, my prospective of day slightly changed, or precisely I wouldn't care about rest of day. My time had only 2 point, the very moment and a distanced future
having an inspiring conversation with Roger, followed by an informal interview for the job, just made my day.... what else could I want from a cold sunny Friday in Lancaster, considering this Friday is also the first of December...and I believe every body knows the song " once upon a December" ...you know what I mean? (as Joe would say) I mean i got as much as I expected from such a day by noon, the rest was all mine!!! And I spend it perfectly...just a mad day and perfect night....HELL.... we cannot stop telling each other how much we appreciate this company...work hard, play hard... getting piss out of each other, helping each other, listening and talking...GOD! WE TALK!!!I feel supported and responsibility is not a burden...pleasing with absolutely no effort, as their very presence pleases you and you are acknowledged to have the same role...it's mad how fast we got this massive amount of trust, considering we just happened to meet! Absolutely from nowhere... a Jew and a Muslim, a catholic and a Hindu!


Comments: Post a Comment

Archive