Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ok, this is not one of those “dear diary “ moments, nothing special really…actually yeah, something very special, after exactly 3 months, this is the first night I’m alone, on my own… god it feels perfect. Not that I’m not happy with Chris or anything like that, it’s just so good to come home, wear my gown, clean everywhere, cook something “I” like for “ME”, smoke as much as I want and wherever I want…watch a chickflick movie, study a bit…ah…do I ever wanted to live like mom? Waking up early to make breakfast for somebody else, always smoking in the kitchen so, god forbidden, someone, the one, not get bothered, did I ever wanted to smile when I’m not happy, watch the movie with lots of explosion and drinking beer? Yeah….I guess I did want it….after all, most of the time we are happy together, at least he says he loves me everyday, he says I’m the cutest, I guess that’s good for my ego if nothing else
In one hour or two, he’ll be back home, everything goes back to those people who’ll live happily ever after, or may be not



Comments: Post a Comment

Archive